Study In Australia
Universal Immigration is the one-stop answer for all your Overseas Education needs. We offer Free Career Counseling. We are Overseas Studies/Education Consultants for Study in Australia. Australian instruction has a solid universal incentive for magnificence. Australian degrees are perceived around the world. The training establishments in Australia rank among the world's best and the standard of instruction is high. The blend of aggressive educational cost expenses and ease of living is the benefit of Australian Education. Australian establishments offer the wide assortment of courses with adaptable conveyance strategies.
We are the Authorized Representatives of Australian Universities. We give finish direction in regards to Study in Australia. We help our understudies for Coaching, Admissions, Visas and the whole process from beginning to end for Study in Australia.
Features about Australia :
- An exceedingly created nation and one of the wealthiest, Australia is the world's twelfth biggest economy and has the world's fifth-most astounding per capita payments.
- With the second-most noteworthy human improvement record universally, Australia positions exceedingly in numerous global examinations of national execution, for example, personal satisfaction, wellbeing, instruction, monetary flexibility, and the security of common freedoms and political rights.
- Australia is an individual from the G20, OECD, WTO, APEC, UN, Commonwealth of Nations, ANZUS and the Pacific Islands Forum.
- In the Program for International Student Assessment, Australia consistently scores among the main five of thirty noteworthy created nations.
- The proportion of worldwide to nearby understudies in tertiary training in Australia is the most elevated in the OECD nations.
- Australia has a populace of around 22.2 million and has a development rate of roughly 1.8% every year, 60% of which is through migration. A normal grown-up week after week profit in 2008 was just shy of $1,300 AU, across the country.
- In 2011-2012, 7 Australian colleges were positioned among the world's main 200.