Universal Nanny provides high quality accredited childcare courses to Nannies, Maternity Nurses and Au Pairs. Childcare courses allow candidates to demonstrate their abilities to employers and agencies and sets them apart from individuals applying for the same position. Universal Nanny has built up an excellent reputation for delivering quality training and are regarded by many as the specialists for training Nannies in Canada and internationally, including courses for Ofsted registration. Universal Nanny delivers National accredited qualifications such as CACHE & OCN.
Understand everything you need to know about care home management in this course! Studying from home couldn't be easier!
Care Home Managers oversee the running of care homes, arranging activities for residents and providing information and support to their families. On this course you will:
- * Learn how to manage a care home team
- * Study the procedures involved in ensuring a safe and secure environment
- * Learn the principles of safeguarding vulnerable adults and children
- * Develop your skills to meet individual care needs
The course is specifically designed for Nannies, Nursery Workers, Childminders, and Parents. Little One is a member of the First Aid Industry Body. A regulatory body ensuring a high quality of service and standard from its members. Little Ones offers this course in both English and Spanish The course is taught using an active participation method in a fun and relaxed environment. On completion of the course, the attendee will receive a Certificate confirming they have completed the Paediatric First Aid Course. The course is aimed are the sole caregivers of children so we place an emphasis on preventing accidents, not just treating them.
Before your interview, take time to develop your best answers to common questions that you will likely be asked. If you have done thorough research on the job and the prospective employer-family, you can and should build the family's perspectives and circumstances into your answers. By forming well thought out answers to these types of questions, you will ensure that you are putting your best foot forward in your interview and maximizing your chances of obtaining the position.
- 1. Why are you the best candidate for this job?
- 2. What hours are you willing and able to work?
- 3. Why do you want this job?
- 4. How many years have you been in childcare? With what age groups have you worked? What length of time have you been with each family?
- 5. What was the best babysitting experience you've had? What was it that made that experience so meaningful to you?
- 6. What was the worst childcare experience you've had? What was it that made that experience so difficult for you?
- 7. What kind of activities will you do with children this age?
- 8. How do you handle problems that arise behaviorally and emotionally with kids this age?
- 9. What is the proper way to redirect a child's behavior or discipline a child?
- 10. What would you do if (our child, aged 4) falls, skins his knee, and is bleeding and crying?
- 11. Would you tell me how you would manage getting three pre-schoolers ready for school (i. e. , washing, dressing, feeding, etc. ) and getting them to school on time?
- 12. Under what circumstances would you call 911? When would you simply call the doctor?
- 13. Under what circumstances is it ok to have your boyfriend over while you are babysitting?
- 14. Under what circumstances is it ok to text or use your phone while you're caring for our child?
- 15. Do you cook? Are you willing to prepare meals for the children or for the family?
- 16. Are you willing to do housekeeping?
- 17. Do you have your own transportation? Are you willing to transport our children to various activities?
- 18. What education or training do you have that is job-relevant? Would you be willing to attend child development classes or become CPR certified?
- 19. Have you ever been convicted of or plead guilty or no contest to a felony or job-related misdemeanor?
- 20. Would you be willing to sign authorizations for us to perform background checks on you?
- 21. Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- 22. What pay rate are you expecting?
- 23. May I have a list of your references, please?
- 24. Do you have any questions for us?
Courses have been designed by a leading nutritionist with extensive experience working with children and families privately at her clinic in Harley St, as well as with local authorities and charities throughout the UK. This cooking course will enable childcarers to demonstrate to employers that they are competent in preparing nutritional food for children and have a good understanding of food hygiene, allergies, diets for different religious groups, and managing fussy eaters.
Universal Nanny provides a basic course of English speaking. In which students are taught from basic like use of is, am, are, to advance level where students are literally taught to speak English fluently. As we all know that there are many people who wish to speak English but hesitate to learn & join any language training academy.
But we can promise that at our place student will be treated as the most important person. Each & every student gets chance to connect & interact with teachers daily. Regular lectures & tests are conducted. Printed notes are provided. Fees structure is very reasonable, all material is provided by the institute. Students do not need to buy anything from outside.
Confidence and self-belief are two of the greatest gifts you can give anybody and the aim of Angel Care Institute is to provide the self-esteem that is so often sadly lacking. The personality development program provides you with the confidence to enter into any social or corporate situation and to shine. First impressions are as important as ever and the lasting skills you will take away from this course will ensure your success. This course is about improving yourself, for yourself.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- * Communication Skills (Spoken English)
- * Official and Professional Communication
- * Etiquettes and Manners
- * Time Management and Decision Making
- * Table Manners
- * Public Speaking
- * Self Confidence and Body Language
- * Leadership
- * Fluency through Audio and Video Aids
- * Group Discussions
- * Stress Busters and Stress Evaluation
- * Basic Dress Sense and Accessories